1. Theodor Adorno was a proficient pianist and composed music throughout his life.
2. Adorno was fluent in several languages, including German, English, French, and Italian..
3. He was a close friend and colleague of philosopher Herbert Marcuse, and the two worked together on several projects.
4. Adorno served as a mentor to several younger intellectuals and was influential in the development of the careers of Jürgen Habermas and Axel Honneth.
5. Adorno’s work was heavily influenced by the writings of Søren Kierkegaard and Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel.
7. Adorno was a strong critic of the post-war West German government and its economic policies, and his work was often seen as politically controversial.
8. Adorno was a founding member of the Socialist German Student Union and was active in the anti-fascist movement in Germany.
9. He was a member of the Marxist-Leninist Communist Party of Germany for a short time, but later left the party due to ideological differences.
10. Adorno’s work has been translated into numerous languages, and he is widely read and studied in countries around the world.